Article 1 Definition
within this policy
(a) "Website" means a website named www.agwofficial.com. and has a website address at https://www.agwofficial.com/
(b) "Data Controller" means the service provider or owner of the website. under this policy, including agwgolf
(c) "Information" means anything that conveys the meaning of a story, facts, information or anything, whether such interpretation is achieved by its nature or through any means. and whether it is provided in the form of documents, files, reports, books, diagrams, maps, drawings, photographs, film, video or audio recordings. recording by computer by electronic means or any other way to make the recordings visible.
(d) "Personal Information" means information about any natural person. which makes it possible to identify that person either directly or indirectly
(e) "User" means you, visitor, user, member of the website. which is the owner of personal data in accordance with this policy
Article 2 User Consent
To access the website The user agrees and consents to the collection and use of personal information as follows:
(a) Purposes for collecting and using personal data
The user acknowledges, agrees and consents to the data controller for the collection and use of personal data. For the following purposes only
Shipping, marketing, promotions, and special events
(b) Personal data collected and used
The user acknowledges, agrees and consents to the data controller for the collection and use of personal data. the following only
name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail
(c) Data collection period
The user acknowledges, agrees and consents to the data controller to collect and use personal data for a total of 12 (twelve) months from the date of consent to the collection and use of personal data in accordance with this policy.
Article 3 Linking the User's Information to Third Party Service Providers
The user acknowledges, agrees and agrees that the data controller may link the user's data to the third party service provider. By linking or sharing information with third-party service providers, the data controller will inform users which user data will be linked or shared with third-party service providers. Use expressly expressly intends to allow such linking or sharing. This includes, but is not limited to, accepting, authorizing, linking, sharing or any other action. which expressly states that the user consents to the linking or sharing of information with the third party service provider;
Article 4 Withdrawal of User Consent
The User acknowledges that the User has the right to withdraw any consent the User has given to the Data Controller under this Policy. at any time by doing the following:
notify in writing to email@example.com
The user also acknowledges that once the user has taken the withdrawal of consent. Users will be affected as follows:
may not be able to deliver goods, services, or receive information about the benefits
Whereas the user also agrees to the effect of the withdrawal of consent.
Article 5 User Account
In the use of the website, the data controller may provide a user account for each user for the use of the website. provided that the data controller has the sole right to authorize the opening of the user account; Assign access rights to each user account type, website license costs any account related rights. Duties and responsibilities of the user who owns the user account.
The user agrees to keep his account name, password and any information strictly confidential. and agreed not to allow and use their best efforts to prevent anyone else from using the user's account.
In the event that the user's account is used by another person The user agrees and warrants that any use by such third parties is performed on behalf of the user and is binding as if the user was doing it himself.
Article 6 User Rights
By accessing the website in accordance with this policy and any consent under this policy Users are well aware of their rights as data subjects in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. including but not limited to the rights of the users as follows:
(a) Users may withdraw their consent given under this Policy at any time. By giving written notice to the Data Controller in the manner and channels set forth in this Policy.
(b) Users have the right to access and obtain a copy of their personal data or related to them that the data controller has collected in accordance with this policy.
(c) Users have the right to be disclosed by the Data Controller of the acquisition of their personal data or related to them without their consent. If there is such a case
(d) Users may require the Data Controller to transmit or transfer their personal data or related to them to another Data Controller. This includes obtaining such transmitted or transferred information directly from the controller of the transmitted or transferred information.
(e) Users may object to the collection, use or disclosure of their personal data or related to them in the following cases:
(1) The data controller collects, uses, or discloses the user's personal data out of necessity for the legitimate interests of the data controller or of another person from whom the user may prove that he has better rights than the controller. information
(2) The Data Controller collects, uses or discloses the User's personal data in order to comply with the Data Controller's law, in which the User may prove that he has better rights than the Data Controller.
(3) The data controller collects, uses or discloses such personal data for direct marketing purposes.
(4) The data controller collects, uses or discloses such personal data for the purposes of scientific research studies. history or statistics, where research is not necessary to carry out the public interest.
(f) Users may require the Data Controller to delete, destroy or de-identify the Data Subject. In the following cases
(1) when the personal information is no longer necessary for keeping in accordance with the purposes for collecting, using or disclosing that personal information;
(2) When the user who owns personal data has withdrawn consent to the collection, use or disclosure of that personal information and the data controller has no other legal authority to collect, use or disclose that personal information. longer
(3) When the user has objected to the lawful collection, use or disclosure of such information.
(4) when personal data has been collected, used or disclosed unlawfully, rules, regulations, regulations on personal data protection
(g) the user may have the data controller suspend the use of such personal data while still retaining it. In the following cases
(1) The data controller is being investigated by a committee of experts in accordance with the personal data protection law that the user has complained of such investigation.
(2) Personal data has been collected, used or disclosed unlawfully, rules, regulations, regulations on personal data protection.
(3) In the event that the user has a need to require the data controller to keep his or her personal data for the benefit of the user's own claims, such as the user's legal claim. Compliance or exercise of legal claims or raising the defense of legal claims The user may require the data controller to simply suspend the use of the data instead of proceeding to delete, destroy or make the data identifiable as the owner of the data.
(4) The data controller is in the process of proving or refusing to object to the collection, use or dissemination of the user's personal data in accordance with the personal data protection law which the user has legally objected to.
(h) when the user finds that the user's personal information is wrong, backward, unclear, or unclear, the user has the right to the data controller to rectify such personal data to be accurate, current, complete and not causing misunderstanding. can be wrong
(i) Users may complain to a panel of experts in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law in the event of a breach or non-compliance with the Data Controller's laws, rules, regulations, ordinances on the protection of personal data.
Article 14 Complaints and Reporting Problems with Personal Data
Users may complain and report issues with personal information. including but not limited to Requesting the data controller to amend and/or correct the data objection to data collection or suspend the use of information at the following channels
line ID : agann
Article 16 Amendment to Policy
The data controller may amend and change the text of this policy. any time and whether in whole or in part The data controller will notify the user of each change in order for the user to consider and proceed with the acceptance by electronic means or any other means. and if the user has taken action to accept it, such amended policy shall also be deemed to form part of this policy.
Article 21 Governing Law
This policy shall be governed by the laws of Thailand.